Meet Oli! Aka Boss Man
- Indica or Sativa? Sativa
- Preferred smoking method? Joints. Always.
- Favourite smoking activity? Snowboarding or taking Harley for a walk
- Favourite accessory in the shop? My Medtainer, easy to roll my joints on the fly!
- Favourite Terpene? Limonene
- Favourite producer? BLKMKT or Broken Coast
- Favourite edible treat? The Olli dragon fruit gummies or anything Ace Valley
- Something you wish people knew about weed or the people who smoke it? Medicinal or recreationally weed will always be a huge part of my life! It has definitely saved me in a lot of ways!
- Team Indica or Sativa? Big heavy hitter indicas for suuuure
- Preferred smoking method? Bongs, but only in the mornings, afternoons and evenings. Joints are cool if I’m smoking with the homies 🤜🏽🤛🏼
- Favourite stoner activity? Making bomb food or swimming in the lake
- Favourite accessory in the shop? Gas masks, effective and a show. 💃🏽
- Favourite terpene? Pinene and Limonene, love a mood elevator, and nice uplifting, fresh taste.
- Favourite producer? BC Black babyyyy, if you haven’t heard of them come talk to me.
- Favourite edible/treat? Bhang’s Toffee and Salt chocolate and the Sour Raspberry gummies from Pure Sunfarms
- Something you wish people knew about weed or the people that smoke it? High THC doesn’t necessarily mean the most potent, terpenes play a huge roll in your high too; science man, science 🤓
- Team Sativa or Indica? I am team anytime smoke! But definitely have a softer spot for the indicas
- Preferred smoking method? Monster glob dabs or bong rips
- Favourite smoking activity? Being outside. Whether it’s walking my dude Twister, chilling by the lake with good company, or rippin on the paddleboard. Nature is soothing. Much like the glorious Mary Jane.
- Favorite accessory in the store? Qomi portable dab rig. Concentrates are my jimmy jam and travelling seeing the world is also a big part of my life. All my gear I’d normally bring can be alot. So this little gem has made life much easier for on the go globs
- Favorite terpene? Give me the gas ⛽️😤 anything diesel, sour, kushy get at me ! Top 2 terps would be Mycrene for the incredible body relaxation and nerolidol to calm the mind, ease any anxiousness and stress from the days events.
- Favorite producer? I have to pick just one? Pfffftttttt. I like to try products from each producer at least once but BC Black and Dymonds concentrates have been straight fire
- Favorite edible treat? Dragon fruit chews from Olli. Flavor consistency and effect. These treats are bomb dot com
- Something you wish people know about weed or the people that smoke it? I would say educate yourself! There’s so much more than just THC and the stereotypes smoking weed or being a stoner has instilled. The industry is growing and evolving every day. We are an extremely passionate team but we dont know it all! We are learning everyday! I am excited to see more focus on research and discovering new cannabinoids and their potential; what they can offer for medicinal properties and how cannabis can be used within the medical field. It would be truly incredible to witness cannabis become a game changer and become a substitute for the opiod crisis.
- Team Indica or Sativa? Indicas mostly but once in a while Sativas when I need a good “kick in the pants”.
- Preferred smoking method? BONG BABY! Joints for a group session.
- Fav stoner activity? Painting and eating
- Favourite accessory in the shop? Stoner mugs! Love the duality of smoking a bowl and drinking a coffee.
- Fav terpene? Terpineol – love, love, love a floral undertone in my weed and the heavy body relaxation it produces.
- Favourite producer? Currently 1964, loving the profiles, taste and price point (especially for organic!)
- Favourite edible/treat? Wild Berry Blaze by Shred Ems. Tastes amazing, doesn’t stick in my teeth. I also get a great nights sleep!
- Something you wish people new about weed or the people that smoke it? You’d be surprised who uses it, it could be your 80 year old neighbour who uses this product for therapeutic reasons, and I’m sure she’s raving about it.